Improving the work of polyclinics

• It seems to me that it would be very cool if more new technologies were introduced in clinics and hospitals that would help simplify the workflow.

• Dieser Beitrag wurde gelöscht!

• This is probably true. I even read this article recently about clinical decision support applications, but to be honest I doubt that it will work well in countries where medicine is not at a high level. For example, in my country this will definitely not work, especially in small towns and villages. To improve the work of polyclinics, it is necessary to change too many things.

• In this discussing two normal kinds of composed work in secondary school: essays and abstracts. For writing assist with perusing this two techniques to making writingrogue more straightforward one is the point at which you need to make writing simpler however great, the other is the point at which you need to make writing simpler and speedier. Most students burn through the heft of their writing time and exhaust the power.

Anmelden zum Antworten

Es scheint als hättest du die Verbindung zu Thesius Forum verloren, bitte warte während wir versuchen sie wieder aufzubauen.